Each child is enriched with the skills needed to expand on their discovered gifts and talents.
- Access to and instruction on modern computer equipment and programs, (Smartboards, laptop with projection screen, Microsoft Powerpoint, Word, and Excel software) will provide students with necessary technological skills.
- Character education/positive discipline program, Keys to Success, enables students to see the connection between their choices & their personal success.
- A variety of supplemental programs: DARE, Right Start, Junior Achievement and Nature’s Classroom, which are offered annually to certain grades, reinforce skills that will be used throughout the student’s lives.
- An educational continuum that flourishes in grades 6 – 8, providing opportunities for leadership through Student Council, Project Citizen, the Ambassador Program.
- Junior-high curriculum designed to prepare students for a smooth transition into high school.
- 100% of graduates are accepted to the high school of their choice